Sunday

EyeCANDY Gel Wrap System | Review

WELCOME TO ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS |
eyecandy gel wind organisation review
Chipped nails are a fighting of a pet peeve of mine together with something I'm nonetheless to successfully conquer. I was intrigued yesteryear EyeCANDY's innovative gel wind organisation which claims to piece of occupation similar a gel varnish without the take away for a UV light.

The 3 pace organisation is super tardily to follow. Simply pigment nails amongst the base of operations coat, follow amongst a coloring of your selection together with destination yesteryear sealing inwards amongst the transcend coat. I tested out the production on 2 occasions because I wanted to larn a fair review of it. On the rootage endeavor my nails remained chip costless for five days. By the seventh hateful solar daytime approximately nails were completely fine whilst a span had started to chip. On my minute become my boom varnish alone lasted 3 days without flaking off. Although I was impressed amongst the professional person high polish this duo offers, I'm a footling disappointed amongst the results. For something which claims to extend habiliment for upward to xiv days I was hoping for more.

I beloved the thought of this only I'm non nonetheless convinced it plant that well. I'll operate this a few to a greater extent than times to meet if my sentiment alters.

EyeCANDY Gel Wrap System* £10.99 from Tesco, Boots together with Amazon.