Friday

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Satin

WELCOME TO ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS |
We are laid to come across an influx of matt complete foundations launching this Spring/Summer. We've already seen the latest offering from Nars inwards the shape of the All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation too directly the highstreet are on-board amongst the L'oreal Infalible Pro-Matte. I'm currently testing out the newest base of operations from Elizabeth Arden too here's how I got on.

The Flawless Finish Perfectly Satin 24 Hour foundation is all well-nigh creating that soft matte complete which volition withstand external factors such equally heat, humidity too moisture. What I divulge most interesting is that the base of operations has 'time free technology' which way the foundation plant to honor the marking of sebum inwards your peel too it helps to command the amount of excess oils produced inwards your peel throughout the day. Elizabeth Arden state the foundation offers medium to total coverage too volition final 24 hours.

I establish this to never await cakey or heavy, but flawless. I don't experience the ask to laid it amongst a pulverisation equally the matte complete is plenty too sits good on my skin. Not quite 24 hours, some ten hours earlier it started to fade too cling to dry out patches on my cheeks. If you lot endure from dry out peel I wouldn't actually recommend this, silent oily peel gals this is the i for you! You tin forcefulness out come across what the foundation looks similar on me inwards this photograph here. I've tried a few unlike ways to apply this too my favourite way is amongst a buffing brush.

It comes inwards a beautiful frosted drinking glass bottle amongst an easy-to-use gilt heart that delivers the correct amount for total coverage for the whole face. I've been using the instant lightest shade - 'Cream Nude 02' which is slightly also nighttime for me but volition live on ok inwards the summertime months. There are ten shades available inwards the make too I would advise going instore to larn coloring matched.

If you lot convey oily/combination peel too are on the await out for a matte foundation I would advise checking this out. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Satin 24 Hour Foundation* £29.00 30ml available here