Wednesday

COLLECTION Field Day Makeup Launch

WELCOME TO ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS |
collection plain 24-hour interval makeup review

I dearest this fourth dimension of twelvemonth when makeup brands pick out out their Spring/Summer collections. I welcome a launder of lighter shades as well as brilliant bubblegum lipsticks amongst opened upwards arms, come upwards to Kia. I've got my hands on the novel 'Field Day' gain from British makeup build COLLECTION. Inspired past times the countryside, wild flowers as well as overgrown meadows the gain includes three boom polishes, three lipsticks as well as two eyeshadow crayons. The products are a captivating mixture of grassy greens, muted rose tones as well as sunny golden hues - I tin practically experience the warm sunshine tingling my skin. The fresh white packaging laced amongst fragile orangish flowers has an virtually sixties experience to it. COLLECTION is 1 of my favourite highstreet makeup brands as well as this latest launch looks similar it's going to farther my admiration.

COLLECTION Field Day is launching this calendar month inwards Superdrug as well as Boots.Prices gain from £1.99-£3.19. Keep your eyes peeled for reviews of the products above!