Saturday

ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS - Lip Balm Love

WELCOME TO ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS |
best lip balms
Winter is coming. In companionship to avoid those inevitable dry, chapped lips that oftentimes come upwards amongst the colder conditions it's fourth dimension to whip out the lip balm. It is the ane beauty production I can't alive without. My lips showtime feeling prune-like if I don't accept a balm to hand. Here's a alternative of the best lip balms to kicking the bucket you lot through the Winter.

Nivea Essential Lip Care £1.65
Burts Bees Tinted Balm £5.99
Maybelliene Baby Lips Electro £2.99
Chapstick 99p
Kiehls Lip Balm #1 £9.50
Kadalys Banana Balm £9.95
The Body Shop Almond Lip Butter £4.00

Are you lot obsessed amongst lip balm too? Let me know your favourite, I could produce amongst simply about more...