Monday

Weekend Catch-Up #2

WELCOME TO ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS |

Aloha! This calendar week has been pretty busy amongst travel but total of beauty bits nonetheless. Last weekend I had a picayune getaway for my boyfriend's 21st which was total of tea, cake in addition to sunshine (sounds to a greater extent than similar his 60th). I promise y'all similar the persuasion of this novel weekly series, I actually relish writing it!

New in: You know you've a keeper when he surprises y'all amongst your favourite beauty products. Body scrubs are my drug. I'm addicted to using them in addition to my all fourth dimension favourite build is Soap & Glory. All calendar week I've been indulging inwards the deliciously sugariness (almost edible) odor of the S&G Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub. The oats, brownish sugar, dear in addition to banana combination makes this the ultimate even out treat. Praise the Lord for this heavenly tub of goodness(and super prissy boyfriend).
Storage Solutions: Fellow beauty-obsessed readers volition empathise the scrap to store all your beauty bits. My makeup was existence stored inwards a serial of mix-match containers which weren't easily accessible in addition to didn't expect really pretty. On a trip this calendar week to Home Bargains I spotted iv picayune clear draws which are the perfect size for all my makeup. You tin imagine how much fun I had organising my lipsticks/eyeliners/foundation...Now I only ask somewhere for my perfumes, whatever suggestions?
Testing out: This calendar week has been all almost fragrance. I've had a pair of novel launches to essay out including the latest offering from Britney Spears. Her perfumes ever accept me dorsum to my early on teens when my 'grown-up' fragrance of selection was 'Curious'. Rocker Femme Fantasy is described equally a daring odor amongst notes of vanilla musk, creamy purple in addition to blackberry liquor.
Nailed it: On my nails this calendar week is 'Rose Nude' past times Maybelliene. I'd described it equally a seventies pink. It's a mixture betwixt a dusky rose in addition to a nude beige. This has corking long-lasting mightiness equally good - upwards to 7 days without chipping.
Wishlist: I had to dig out the miniature toiletries this calendar week equally I had a picayune weekend away. In my makeup purse I took a sample of the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. After getting this complimentary inwards a journal I hadn't properly given it a whirl until now. This gave me super long, curly lashes without whatever clumps! It's the best mascara I've tried inwards ages.

What stimulate got y'all been upwards to this week?