Friday

TiGi Root Boost Spray | Review

WELCOME TO ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS |
Because I accept quite thick, long pilus it tin experience weighed downwards in addition to await apartment easily. I ask a footling extra aid to become around added oomph which is why I wanted to test out the TiGi Root Boost Spray.

The production offers lived-in, plumped-up texture. I recommend spraying lightly onto roots in addition to massaging inwards to exercise the desired volume. I normally spray onto dry out pilus only y'all tin likewise purpose this earlier blow drying for around serious body. As good every bit this, y'all tin purpose it on braids or overstep knots to exercise an undone, effortless look. The lightweight formula doesn't travel out pilus feeling heavy in addition to then would operate good on fine hair. I discovery this cracking for my dry, coloured pilus every bit it contains conditioning ingredients such every bit lavender, jasmine in addition to purple which offering nourishment in addition to shine. 

This is a mane must accept if y'all dearest adding trunk to your hair. When my pilus is rocking that lank second-day await this spray adds life in addition to book to my 'do. I recommend this for all pilus types in addition to lengths.

TiGi Root Boost Spray* £7.48 available from Hairtrade here