Saturday

Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette | Review

WELCOME TO ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS |


Nude & Bronze. Possibly my 2 favourite words to depict an oculus shadow palette. Collection must hold upward on the same moving ridge length every 2nd me every 2nd their newest production is the Eyes Uncovered palettes which are a gain of affordable nude palettes each amongst a dissimilar twist. The palette I'm reviewing today is called 'Nude Bronze' which consists of vi creamy golden-bronze shades.

This is likely 1 of the alone oculus shadow palettes I've tried where I know i'll role every unmarried shade. Unlike a lot of others, Collection has left out a super nighttime shadow which is cool amongst me every 2nd the dark shade frequently goes unused. I was pleasantly surprised amongst the pigmentation of these colours. For a budget-buy this palette actually packs a punch. The lightest shade is really pale only all the others convey a creamy, intense formula. Each shade has a slight bronze-y shimmer to them as well as are really wearable, everyday colours. The longevity isn't bad, role a primer to increase the wear. 

For an affordable everyday eyeshadow palette hold off no further. I'm eager to run into the other palettes inwards the collection when  they hitting the shops!

Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette inwards 'Nude Bronze'* £3.99 out forthwith inwards Superdrug as well as Boots.