Thursday

ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS - My Thoughts on Natural Cosmetics

WELCOME TO ALL HEALTH & BEAUTY TIPS |
inika cosmetics review

Inika cosmetics is all virtually natural products using the highest lineament in addition to safest ingredients. Their mission is to pick out natural in addition to organic makeup to women all over the world. I've ever been a petty dubious to essay mineral makeup. The fact that my peel has the style to larn quite dry out seat me off trying it in addition to I (wrongly) assumed natural products wouldn't pick out the same quality. Here's how I got on testing out some bits from Inika...

Mineral Foundation Powder SPF15 8g £27.50
This mineral foundation is seamless to apply. Inika recommend blending inwards alongside a kabuki brush which I don't ain simply a regular pulverization brush did the undertaking fine. The weightless mineral pulverization delicately washes the peel alongside a lite coverage which tin travel gradually built up. You tin function on the complete sheer in addition to I similar to apply extra or then blemishes to cut down redness.The shine texture helps to fifty-fifty out peel musical note in addition to doesn't experience cakey or drying. The consequence is natural looking, good for yous skin. The foundation is gratis from nasty chemicals in addition to contains SPF 15. I pick out the shade 'Unity' which is the perfect jibe for my lite skin.
Vegan Mineral Eyeshadow 1.2g £14.50
I was overwhelmed at the impressive pigmentation this offers. The intense, rich color alone requires a modest amount in addition to glides on effortlessly. The shade pictured higher upward is 'Burnt Sienna', the color is betwixt whisky in addition to copper. It has a subtle shimmer in addition to the shade looks dreamy, almost magical on bluish eyes. The pulverization texture is surprisingly creamy making it blend inwards beautifully.
Mineral Blusher Puff Pot 3g £17.00
This is the ultimate blush color for me. 'Rosy Glow' has a hint of aureate mixed inwards alongside the pinkish rose color guaranteed to laissez passer yous a natural, good for yous glow. The puff applicator doesn't allow plenty coverage for my liking then I've removed it in addition to role it every bit a unloose pulverization instead. Nonetheless, I absolutely adore this luscious shade which has larn an everyday staple for me.
Organic Creme Eyeshadow £18.00
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 light, silky creme eyeshadow which offers a subtle launder of color on lids. Not alone does this brand a non bad base of operations for eyeshadow yous tin too vesture it lone to create an illuminated await that highlights your eyes. Because this isn't the cheapest product, I'd opt for a shade you'd actually travel able to disclose such every bit 'Cappuccino' every bit the shade I have, 'Champagne' is really pale.

Inika has good in addition to genuinely converted me to mineral makeup. Despite the natural & organic ingredients, this hasn't affected the production quality. If yous are looking to essay eco-friendly cosmetics in addition to don't heed paying a petty extra I'd highly recommend Inika.  

What are your thoughts on mineral makeup?